Thursday, March 17, 2011

Free Magazine Subscriptions - Parents and Womans Day

I stopped paying for magazine subsriptions a long time ago(except for a few specialty ones for my husband beer brewing and All You for me)
I just sign up for the magazines when they are offering free subscriptions or issues. This works great to score some HOT coupons that are only found in magazines from time to time.
Two new offers right now are a free 7 month subscription to Parents and a free subscription to Woman's Day.

For Parents, just go here and sign up for your free subscription.

For Woman's Day, just go here and sign up.  Make sure you skip past all the offers they try to get you to sign up for and you are well on your way to reserving free magazines.  The months that don't have any coupons, I take to HalfPriceBooks and resell to them for about .25-.50 a magazine.  I just drop in when I am already driving by so it is free money to me :)

Thanks mojosavings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment