Monday, March 7, 2011

A few Small Deals at Safeway - sorry no pictures

I don't have much to report tonight as I basically was just running out to use up my California Pizza Kitchen coupons to do the frozen food deal I posted about here.  (I ordered $1/1 coupons off the "bay" - something I rarely do but it netted a profit :)

Anyway, I also did the Jello Pudding deal I posted here but don't have any to picture as I gave them to my mom already.

Oh, and I guess I also got a good deal on the Betty Crocker fruit snacks (again, those are with my mom now). I received a $1.50/3 catalina the other day from buying them, so today I got 5 and used the $1.50/3 cat and the .50/2 Ip here or insert this past Sunday.  The breakdown looked like this
5 @ .99 = $4.95 - $1.50/3 - .50/2 doubled = $2.45 OOP and earned a $3 oynso for purchasing 5, another small profit item (and I earned another $1.50/3 so I might just roll that sucker a few more times tomorrow!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment