Friday, March 11, 2011

Really Lovin Walmart's New Coupon Policy!

Wow!!! I have to say, I might have to start calling Walmart by its proper name again if this policy stays in place.  As discussed on this post, Walmart has changed their coupon policy to OUR benefit!
Today I finally had time to go take it for a test drive and I am VERY happy with my results!

I got everything pictured above for just .05 and I didn't even have to pull the policy out to prove.  The store was very aware and gave me ZERO hassle with my coupons!
My true scores were the trial size Purex 3 in 1 sheets.  Everyday price of .97 and using the $3 insert 2-20 RP nets a profit of $2.03 on each one.
My store also restocked the 40 ct Gain sheets @ $1.87 each, they net a profit of $1.13 with the $3 insert 2-13 RP.
Everything else was purchased with the overage from these two products, woo hoo!  I plan on going back to score some other deals, but I was on my lunch hour so just went for the heavy hitters first!

Have fun with this new policy, I know I will :)

8 comments:

April @ Deals That Make Cents said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

ZM, would you mind telling which WM you shopped at?
So excited for you that you were able to have no hassle at WM. I stopped shopping there quite some time ago due to always having problems with coupons.
Still haven't ventured there yet to try it out.
Jenn

katycouponers said...

Jenn, I shopped at the Sugar Land store on my lunch hour :)

Anonymous said...

did the coupons beep?

Maria S. said...

Did the register still prompt the cashier to check the item price when the coupon value was higher?
Thank you for posting that this location seems to be stress-free for the new coupon policy.

katycouponers said...

The coupons did ask if the value was correct and cashier did have to hit yes, but she didn't question a thing and the CSM confirmed that was what they were told from corporate and it is Purex and Gain's fault for not putting a size restriction on the coupons, lol

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome! Good to hear that Walmart's new policy is in place and the stores are aware. How do you get the 3-13 RP coupons early ??

Susan K.

katycouponers said...

Susan, that was a typo, not sure where I got that (must be sleep deprivation) Coupon was in 2-20 RP

Post a Comment