Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wow!!! Invite your friend to Groupon, earn $20 credit

Wow!!! I just got this email in my inbox from Groupon.
Refer a friend and you will earn $20 Groupon credit when they purchase their first Groupon!  This is so easy, everyone needs to do it!!!!  Seriously, my non-couponing friends use Groupon.  My husband's bachelor best friend has even asked him if he has heard of Groupon to which hubs responded "You do remember who I am married to right?" lol (smart man!)

Anyway,  if you are not a member of Groupon, go here and check it out.  I have already used it for discount cooking classes for my kids, discount RedBox movies, discount dining, and even discount car washes!  It really does have everything eventually.  And the best thing is it cost NOTHING until you find something you like and purchase that particular deal.  No membership fees, no worries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment