Sunday, March 27, 2011

CVS Money Maker deal - No coupon required

I did not have any plans today of going to CVS since the deals are not that great and I am preparing for a busy workweek.  Well, my mom was here for a visit and she had $16 worth of ECBS she had to use up tonight to off we went to CVS.
I ended up only getting this for myself since it was such an easy money maker with no coupon required!
This concealer was priced at just $5.99 at my store and after purchase it printed a $7 ECB.  This was a $1.01 money maker and I didn't even have to dig for a coupon.
Now, if you don't mind digging, check the 3-6 SS for $1 or check for $4 peelies(thanks for that info Court).

I don't have a picture of what my mom got because she took her stuff with her, but we did the Pledge deal for her:
Buy $12 get $4 ECBs
Bought two multi surface sprays and 2 furniture care
Used 2 Bogos
Paid $6 and got back $4.

We also got the Skintimate (blue bottle doesn't beep with coupon) $3.49
-.55 from this weekends inserts or All You mag
Paid $2.94 and got back $2.50

She got the concealer above.

And we went ahead and got her some Cadbury Eggs on sale for .87 buy 1 get 1 (limit 6)
We got 10 because I had a CVS $2 off 10 homemailer

.87 x 10 = $8.70
- $2.61 for bogo on 3
- $2 CVS homemailer
- $5 for 5 .50/2 tearpads (we found these at a Shell station we gassed up at)
= -.91 and my mom LOVES Cadbury eggs

Then my mom had to get a Coke (she is as addicted as I am to Diet DP ;P )

0 comments:

Post a Comment