Friday, March 11, 2011

Kroger MyMagazine Loadable coupons - YMMV

I am not sure if this will work without getting the actual email link since I didn't even have to log in, but it is worth a shot. 
Kroger emailed me to go here and load some unique coupons onto my Kroger card for the upcoming March Madness sales.  Looks to be some decent coupons and these CANNOT be found on the regular Kroger site link.  Let me know if you are able to get these on your card too without the actual email.

Update:  Ok, it appears these links are unique so be sure to check your email (and spam folders) for an email from Kroger.  If you got it, you will definitely want to click the link to get your loadable coupons.  I will still see if there is a unique way to get in otherwise, (lol)

5 comments:

pwetypweas said...

That just sent me to the Contact Us page -- no coupons - thanks for trying to share!

Anonymous said...

yeah, no luck with either link. But thanks for trying! -Rosanna

Amanda said...

It didn't work for me either. :( Thank you though!

Unknown said...

as pwetypweas mentioned, link sent me to the "Help" page. FAQ there states:

How can I access my "mysavings" account?

Your account is accessible only through the original email you received. In that email, you'll find a link to your account where you'll be able to select the coupons you want to add to your Shopper's Card.

Unknown said...

2nd link brought up the same page. Reading further in the FAQ I found the following, which is probably the best at explaining WHY we aren't able to access:

May I forward this e-mail to a friend?

These special coupon offers have been reserved for our best customers, like you. They may only be loaded onto your own Shopper's Card

Thanks for the attempt though!

Post a Comment