Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Free Home Mailers from P&G - Organize In Style


Whoop!
I gotta say, any chance you get to order a free homemailer full of coupons is just as awesome as the Aggies scoring!  (yes I am an Aggie)
So, if you want FREE coupons for various P&G products you have TWO places to fill out your info
Here or Here!!!!

I agree, filling out these forms over and over again is rather annoying!  There has to be an easier way right?  YES!!!! It is called Roboform and the basic info links are 100% free (and NO I don't work for them, I WISH!!!)
Anyway, check it out here, totally worth at least 10 minutes of your time, seriously!!!!!  Just press one button and your name, addy etc are all filled in for you.  Prove you are not a robot and  you are on your way to free home mailer coupons in seconds!

*Don't forget to fill out forms for friends and family that will give you the coupon booklets!!!!!!

Thanks Hip2Save for the P&G links

0 comments:

Post a Comment