Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pillsbury Money Maker at Safeway - Randalls!


Check out this awesome score at Safeway on Pillsbury Crescent rolls!
I love crescent rolls because my kiddo begs for pinwheels all the time.

Anyway. this week, Randalls (and most likely all Safeway stores) have the crescent rolls on sale for $1.50. When you purchase 4 in a single transaction, $4 will instantly come off making them just .50 each.
Now, if you still have the Joy of Football coupon booklets from Randalls (pictured in this post), you should recall a .75 off 1 Pillsbury Crescent roll coupon.

$1 moneymaker on 4, woo hoo!

If you don't have the .75, you can print 2 .50/2 coupons here or here and get 4 for just .50 (after 1st coupon doubles)

*I purchased other items I will post later tonight when I can take a picture for you guys :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I have been waiting for something like this.

Mariah Washington said...

Sweet! and I have 2 of the $3 off Sweet momints printable! L-O-V-E IT! Thanks

Anonymous said...

If u did the BC friut snacks Deal when u buy 5 (for .99) u get a CAT for $3, then rotate for the cresents (using the .75):)Dont forget to load ur cellfire/shortcuts...use only 1 paper if u loadd ^ because Randalls only allows paper or loadable so if you only use 1 paper for 2 boxes and let the loadables come off for the other boxes you will be doing really good!

Hooked on Bargains said...

Can also do this scenario for a $.20 MM...
Buy 2 Crescent Rolls
Buy 2 Cinnamon Rolls
Use (1) $.50/2 Crescent Rolls coupon on Coupons.com
Use (2) $.30/1 Cinnamon Rolls coupon on Coupons.com
Final Cost = 4 for FREE + $.20 MM! :)

Daniela6968 said...

Do you know if its 4 or more or 4 at a time? Thanks!

Hollie @ Happy Couponing said...

Did this deal work for you? I tried it out today (March 3rd) @ 11 AM & the $4 did not come off. I was in a rush so I just paid & plan on dealing with it later. Grrr, I hate that!

pam said...

YES! I've been waiting to use those coupons!!! :D :D

Courtney said...

Hollie it worked for me twice now at a Randalls in NW Houston.

Post a Comment