Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ragin Cajun $20 for a $40 certificate - Possibly cheaper

Woo Wee!!!!  Cajun food.  I will admit I won't eat Crawfish or anything that swims for that matter, but I do love me some good cajun chicken and pasta.  Today, Living Social has a certificate for $40 worth of Ragin Cajun food for just $20(alcohol not included).  This can be used at the 3 locations in Houston or the 1 in Sugar Land.

As with most Living Social deals, if you purchase and convince 3 friends to sign up, you will get your certificate for free.  Feel free to leave your referral links in the comments so hopefully some of you can dine free at Ragin Cajun, yummy!  I know reader Nicole will be jumping up and down with excitement on this deal :)

Update: Reader Nina was asked if she would like to view an ad.  She agreed and LivingSocial bumped $2 off the cost of her certificate making it just $18, woo hoo!!!! Thanks Nina for the comment.

Limit 1 per table per visit • Voucher not valid on alcohol • Promotional value expires on July 9, 2011

3 comments:

Nina said...

Since I haven't used my Fandango deal from last week, this will complete the date night I plan to have with my husband over spring break! thanks for posting.

https://livingsocial.com/deals/27735?ref=conf-jp&rpi=7816527

Nina said...

FYI, When I bought mine, it asked if I wanted to watch an ad. I did and saved $2. I got the deal for $18!

Rachel said...

I'm really glad that Groupon sends reminder e-mails because I have one for Alamo Drafthouse that I totally forgot about, so I'm on the same page as you Nina, great date night!!

http://livingsocial.com/deals/27735?ref=personalized-link-box-%23%3CPurchase%3A0x1d8f8190%3E&rpi=7833177

Post a Comment