Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CVS run today

Went to CVS today to do a few deals since I had an expiring ECB
Here is what I did:

4 Pledge sprays $3 each
-2 Bogo 2-13 SS @ $3
-2 .75 IP
= $4.50 oop and earns $4 in ECBS

2 Frosted Flakes $1
-$1 CRT
Final price = FREE

4 Dove mens deodorant 2.7 oz $2
-$2 IP
Final Price: FREE (make sure you scan these!  The 3 oz is ringing full price but the 2.7 oz is ringing the sale price)

1 Revlon nail $3.99
-$3 CRT
-$1 insert 3-6 SS
Final price: -.01 and earns $3 ECB

1 Oak Farms milk $2.99
Final price: $2.99 and earns $1 ECB

*Cheetos were just purchased to round out my ECB purchase.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The DOve coupons say redeem at walmart...does it matter where it is used?

katycouponers said...

Anon, as long as it does not say redeem ONLY at Walmart, you can use it anywhere. They are manuf coupons and CVS will get reimbursed.

Anonymous said...

where did u shop at because my cvs dose not have the dove for $2 and did not want to accept the aerosole pledge bogo coupons on regular spray pledge and they were completely out on the aerosole. I was so bummed i couldn't take advantage of this deal. :(

Mary S. said...

One of my local CVS stores would not honor the Dove coupon since it said "Redeem at Walmart" but I went to another one and had no problem. I also did the Pledge deal and it worked like a charm. I also did the Swiffer deal at Wags (THANKS for that!)
I now have no good excuse for not having a clean house. Darn.

Post a Comment