Thursday, March 10, 2011

Redbox - Free Rentals for referring friends online

Redbox is getting in the spirit of St. Patty's day by offering up some free codes for referring friends!
Now through March 17th, sign up here to create an online account for redbox.  If it is your first time, you will receive a code for a free movie.  
Online, you can reserve a movie so when you get to the redbox, you don't have to be disappointed that the movie you were seeking is gone.  It will be there waiting for you, YAY!

Even better, now through March 17th convince all your family and friends to sign up and you can earn more free movies.

This is how it works:
Send your friends your unique referral code. 
Have them reserve a movie online using your code and you will earn a code.  They will earn a code for being new, win win!

Lets get the chain started here.  I am lucky to have readers like you, feel free to post your referral codes in the comments and the next reader can help you out and so on down the line :)

*I just want to add that Redbox has some super awesome customer service.  I rented a movie that was unplayable last night.  Emailed them and within an hour I had a response with 2 codes for free rental, woo hoo!  Tonight I plan on renting that movie again so my kids can finish watching it, lol.

*disclaimer: I have been entered in a contest to win free movie package from Mom Bloggers Club for this post.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the link! I signed up! Here is my link! Thanks for sharing the love!

Post a Comment