Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Animanics (and we' re Zany to the max!)

Ok, this post will truly show my age, but I don't care!!!  OMG Animaniacs brings back all my memories of freshman year in college all at once!!!  I had an awesome friend in college that really got me through the growing pains of the "next stage in life"!  Animaniacs was our favorite show and I have to say it was true comic relief.  My fave was Wakko of the Warner pups!  And my fav skit was when he had to eat all the meatballs to defeat "Death" in the Meatball Eating Contest!   I can still remember my great friend Larry watching this episode with me and us both rolling on the floor laughing at such a silly show.
Wow, those were the days!  Young, away from home and still liking cartoons!  (I did live in the dorms so I did not have a tv 24 - 7 and had to rely on off campus friends and the tv lounge for daily viewings, but I loved that Larry made sure I got my Animaniacs viewing in close to daily :)  (I also loved Mandy and Buttons!)

Anyway, if you are as crazy as I am about the Animaniacs then check out this deal on Amazon!
You can get Vol 1 for only $14.49 shipped free with Super Saver (or Amazon Mom shipping)
Whoop!

Thanks Larry for all the great memories :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment