Thursday, March 3, 2011

Safeway (Randalls) run today- Some good freebies/cheapies

Today was the first day I was able to get out on the new ad and I was ill prepared with my coupons, so did not do everything I hope to do.  I also was starting to shake due to lack of food/sugar balance in my blood stream, so not the usually time to go through coupons and clip (my fav cashier actually almost begged me to leave to eat she saw the shakes were getting bad!)

*Keep in mind my stores double 1 like coupon up to and including .50 and triple 1 like coupon up to and including .39!

Anyway, I scored the following deals (after the deals I got, I will post the deals I know are going on that are not pictured due to lack of planning/knowing on my part)

6 California Pizza Kitchen Singles $2.50 each - 1 $1.25 facebook coupon(all I had left) =13.75
-$5/15 frozen food coupon from ad
=8.75  (earned 6 $1.25 catalina for total oop of $1.25 for 6 pizzas or .21 each, better if you have more coupons! or the $1/1 inserts from 2-20 RP we didn't get in Houston)

Tide Stain Release $2.99 each - $3 insert 2-27 PG = FREE (last coupon beeps)
Tide trial size single load .99 - .35 insert = -.06 (not sure why, but it fully tripled!)

Yoplait Kids yogurt $1.99 - $1 for 50% -.50 IP = -.01

Sierra Mist .88 - free catalina(not sure how I earned this one?) = FREE

2 Vitamin Water Zero $1 each - $2* Randalls Living Well booklet coupon - 2 .75 tearpad = -$1.50
*Randalls coupon states $1/2 but it took off $2?

4 Quaker Oats oatmeal $2.50 each - .73 each (in ad coupon to make them $1.77) - 4 $1.25 for 50% clearance stickers - $1 insert 1-2 RP = -$1.92*
*I should have also received a catalina :Buy 3 get $1, buy 4 get $2 or buy 5+ get $3

3 Millstone coffee $1.69 each - $2 insert = -.93

2 Oscar Mayer Honey ham(not pictured) with 50% stickers $2.99 - $1.50 each 50% stickers - .75 tearpads = $1.48/2 totes of lunch meat (sorry I took pic after kiddos went to bed and forget to drag out the meat and just remembered it when I was looking at receipt)


Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks .99 each* wyb at least 4 -.50/2 IP -2 .50 cellfire =  $1.96 (earned $2 back for purchasing 4 BC fruit snacks
*since I only used 1 .50/2 paper coupon, that left 2 boxes of snacks without coupons so my cellfire .50/2 stacked on these leaving me with $1/2 ecoupon savings on these two boxes- I could not achieve those results with paper coupons since only 1 like doubles in my region, so definitely worth loading cellfire coupons every two weeks for these deals!) Catalina deal: Buy 3 get $1, buy 4 get $2 or buy 5+ get $3

4 Pillsbury crescent rolls $1.50 - $4 instant savings* - .4 .75 Joy of football coupons = -$1
*My $4 instant savings did not come off so they took off $4 manually since my store was tagged for the sale.
pillsbury
-3 $1.25 catalinas from prior CPK deal
= 3.02  oop but earned $2 for Bc fruit snacks, $7.50 for CPK promo and will email catalina about $2 needed for Quaker promo.
So final tally $3.02 + 3.75 in cats - 11.50 = 4.73 MM

Another deal I saw was on the GM cereal.  Many selections for $1.49 wyb 4.
Some of these include
Cinnamon Burst Cheerios .75 IP found here or here = .74 each
Quaker Oat Squares -$1 insert 1-30 RP = .49 each YUM!

Marie's dressing $1.49 wyb 4
-$1 IP 
= .49 each (if you have access to 2 computers)

15 comments:

Hollie @ Happy Couponing said...

I'm confused about the Tide Stain Release, my $3 coupons from 02/27 PG are for liquids 36-68 oz but the only size that I saw for $2.99 at my store is the 21 oz. What am I missing?

Daniela6968 said...

Great job! Which Randall's booklet is the vitamin water in?

Daniela6968 said...

The Tide coupons say 16-68oz in Spanish.

Anonymous said...

where can I find the spanish coupons?

Anonymous said...

does anyone know about the Krusteaz brand of pancakes and etc? are they good ? do you know the price?
thanks

qrazyguy said...

Such an awesome deal on the crescent rolls!! But I've now read 2 reports of the $4 not coming off and no reports of it successfully working. Has anyone had it successfully ring up with the $4 off?

katycouponers said...

qrazy, it has worked for Courtney in Champions area of town.

katycouponers said...

katychick, I had courtney check and they are $3

Anonymous said...

thanks

Courtney said...

QrazyGuy, It worked for me 2 times now. Same store.

Today I also bought 8 in one transaction and $4.00 came off 2 times! :)

qrazyguy said...

Awesome!!! I will definitely be loading up on the crescent rolls to help pay for my cheap frozen foods! :) I have been eating CPK every night this week trying to clear out more space in my freezer, lol

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the Tide size as well. But it does say that in spanish so I guess it has to work, typo or not? I just got home from Randalls across town! Dang!

Lily G said...

Hi Stephanie, do I need some kind of coupon for the $4 off instant saving for Pillsbury? I don't see any written $4off on my Randalls circular.
And also, do I have to buy in group of 4?
Thanks so much for your help.

Mary S. said...

I am wondering the same thing as Lily...where is the $4 off advertised? I did not see it in my circular either.

katycouponers said...

The 4 off is advertised on a shelf talker. It is pictured on a previous post of mine but I cannot link on my cell phone

Post a Comment