Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yippee!!!! Loving me some Dr Pepper coupons!


Coupon Karma was on my side today!
I ran into HEB in Sugar Land to get my Jenga games for $1 (deal I posted here) Thanks Court for the coupons :D
Anyway, since Walmart was across the street, I hopped over there to see if they restocked the Cover Girl (they didn't) But while there, I ran into a guy doing a demo for the new Dr Pepper TEN. He asked if I wanted a sample and I said sure. I saw a 20 oz bottle sitting there and I was wondering where the little drink cups were he was gonna pour some into but instead, they were giving out FULL 20 OZ bottles FREE!!!!! WOW! He also had .55 coupons off ANY variety of Dr Pepper 2 liters, score.
I grabbed one, sampled the soda and then asked if I could have another coupon since I am a Diet DP fiend. His response, "You can have them ALL, I am about to leave and I have tons more!" :D
SUPER AWESOME!!!!!! I got 13 coupons today that I will be sharing with my coupon bud. :D Yay for Coupon Karma (I did just come from HEB and gave two little boys shopping for Transformers a $5 off coupn each)

I was so excited to see this display.  Also if you notice the sign on his table, select newspapers should be getting a coupon for a free 2 liter of Dr Pepper Ten.  Since this demo was in Sugar Land, I have a good feeling the Houston Chronicle should have this coupon :D

Now, if you care, my opinion on Dr Pepper Ten.  While I agree it taste more like regular Dr Pepper, I think I will be sticking to my Diet DP.  My husband on the other hand, said it does taste more like regular DP and he did prefer it to Diet.  He had the nerve to tell me I am addicted to artificial sweeteners and that is why I don't like it as much, lol.  Oh well!  For you DP lovers, hopefully some of you find these demos.  When I told another coupon bud about it, she said "Oh, you went to the event at Walmart?"  I didn't even KNOW there was a supposed event so in true coupon/blogger fashion, I went here to see when/if there will be another event. THERE IS!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please email me regarding this!
Also, I'd love it if you would enter (& win!) my "mini Giveaway Pretty Hans & Feet" @:
http://www.youtube.com/user/tommiejosworld
~TJ

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention in my previous comment, if you have a nearby Target, they may have people in doing demos on Sat. & Sun. between 11:15am & 3:45pm most every weekend. At least I know ours does because I work them, lol! I did a similar DP ten last weekend. Often there are coupons given out at our demos!~TJ
PS-I've tried to leave comments using my google account but always have trouble so that's why I leave an "anonymous" comment.

katycouponers said...

TJ I have those same issues trying to comment on my husbands blog. I have been trying to fix this but it is a bigger issue than I know how to fix

Post a Comment