Sunday, October 23, 2011

JM Smuckers Brand coupons on Walmart site


Right now, if you head over to the Walmart in stores now page, you can print several coupons for various Smuckers brand items. I am hoping a few of these will make for cheap/free items at Randalls after doubles/triples, including:
.50 Smuckers jam, jelly or preserves
.35 Pillsbury brownie mix or frosting
.50 Smucker's Uncrustables brand sandwiches(these are usually quite pricy but I am hoping they will be reasonable with the 30% in ad Randalls coupon)
$1 Folgers 3 oz+ coffee (hmm has anyone seen a 3 oz can?)

Thanks Hip2Save for the heads up on these coupons.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw the 3oz at Foodtown. Sorry can't remember the price though.

Post a Comment