Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Enfamil Formula deal at HEB - ends today


While in HEB yesterday I noticed this end cap of Enfamil formula.  I am not sure how the price compares to other stores as I have to admit I have never used formula, but wanted to post for my readers.
If Enfamil is the formula you use, perhaps you can find this deal at your local HEB store, but you will need to hurry as the store coupon ends today.
They have the Enfamil powder for $23.44.  With the store B coupon, you can get a $5 gift card when you purchase 2.  There were also $5 rebates attached for when you purchase 2.  That brings each can down to $18.44 each.  Combine with any homemailer formula checks or coupons you have, and you have the makings of a pretty decent deal.

This picture was taken at the new HEB Marketplace in Sugar Land.  There were about 8 rebate forms taped to various cans.  I don't have more details on the rebate forms as I did not take one with me.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment