Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Petsmart $5 off $25 - and an example on how to "create" your own deal


Doing this "coupon" thing for years now, I have learned that sometimes you just need something but there does not seem to be a deal out there for the item. Now, sometimes you just have to suck it up and pay full price (HEY it happens!) But sometimes, you can think "outside the box" and make your own deal.

PetsMart right now is offering a new $5 off $25 coupon to their facebook fans after completing an online survey(about 23 questions total).

If you have not done the deal I posted here, now might be a really good time.

You could purchase 3 bags of the Ideal Balance dog food @ 9.99 each.
=$29.97
-$5/25
- 3 $2 off coupons
= $18.97 + tax at checkouts
Send off for 1 $9.99 rebate
=$18.97 - $9.99 = $8.98 for 12 lbs of Science Diet or ~ .75/lb for the good stuff!

(not to give to much info but I am brand loyal to Science Diet for my cats as I do notice a difference in the "litter box" debris, now if they could just have a cat food rebate!)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment