Monday, October 17, 2011

Breathe Right Strips - Money Maker at Walmart


If you got the coupon inserts this past weekend, you might want to check the redplum for a $1.50 coupon for Breathe Right 12 count or SMALLER. Then head to your local Wal*Mart and look for clip strips like this one for the two count Breathe Right strips


These are priced at just .97 each so .53 overage for each one.  I got the groceries above for just .08 thanks to the overage on these.  If you don't use them, you can always donate!
*sorry for the blurry picture of my groceries, I was too lazy to clean off the table, lol.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did these coupons beep? I tried to use one to see if it works, but it beeped and I saw that the register asked if the coupon amount was valid. The cashier game me a little trouble but went ahead and let me use it.

katycouponers said...

All coupons over the amount of the product beep and ask for valid amount at Walmart. If it prints a journal entry prompt, then it has an issue with matching to the product. The valid coupon amount prompt is just something they get when coupons are valid. I always get this prompt on the overage items

Anonymous said...

Did you price match your Bananas? Food Town was selling them $0.29/lb.

katycouponers said...

lol anon, no I didn't have my other ads with me as I was not planning on hitting Walmart today but my kids would gripe if I didn't bring bananas home

Anonymous said...

And your Walmart let you take all those breathe right strips? Last time I went to Walmart to price match the Nivea Lipcare she said, "We have a limit of six" I said I've never heard that before at any Walmart. and then she said, "I've been working here for 11yrs and that's how it's always been." Should I have spoken to the manager or something, still new when it comes to couponing.

ILUV2SHOP247 said...

Thanks for the HU! Ordering me a stack! :D

Post a Comment