Saturday, October 8, 2011

New HOT Links - For your Convenience


While I have always had the Hot Links tab on my blog, I have added a key section for my readers convenience.
To find the Hot Links tab just look under my blog headings picture and click where it says Hot Links.
There you will find the direct links to the most used printable coupon sites, electronic coupon sites, some daily some daily deal sites and some reward program sites.
The section I added to the bottom of this list is the online coupon policies for many local stores.  As I think up more frequently shopped stores and find their online policies, I will add to this list.  I suggest you print the policies for the stores you regularly shop and add them to your coupon binder or coupon purse.  Having these policies with you will assist at the register with cashier's that seem unfamiliar with their own stores policies!

Readers, feel free to let me know if there are any stores you would like me to add to the list :)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment