Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Small Money Maker on Prevacid 24 hour


I have seen a great deal of confusion around the blogosphere about this rebate, so hopefully I can clear things up here.
There is a $4 off coupon and a try me free rebate for Prevacid in the 9-18 SS inserts as well as online here. The rebate is exclusive to the 28 count and it good for the purchase price LESS the $4 coupon (up to a total of $22). Therefore, the rebate is up to $18 of your purchase price but they WILL subtract $4 from your purchase price as they will assume you are using the coupon!
SO for most the deals posted on this medicine, it has yet to be a money maker UNTIL THIS WEEK! Currently, Walgreens has the 28 count on sale for $19.99, after the $4 coupon, you will pay $15.99 and if you submit the rebate you will receive $15.99, hence a break even (less the cost of stamp)
HOWEVER, this week Walgreens is offering a $2 register reward when you purchase the Prevacid, finally making it a money maker, WOO HOO!

My husband uses this product and I have to say it has been a full year since the last time they offered a HOT deal like this. If you use this, I would jump at this deal as you only have until November 18th to find another one. (I am not saying a better deal might not come along before then, but I am not taking my chances!)
Limit one rebate per household or address.  Not valid for purchases reimbursed by medicare, medicaid or similar federal and state programs.  Rebate and coupon not valid for residents of Massachusetts if purchase is reimbursed by a healthcare insurer.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment