Monday, October 10, 2011

New Whataburger Opens in Sugar Land - Wednesday


Growing up in the hometown of Whataburger, I have to say I have loyalty to them when it comes to craving a hamburger. Well, for those of you in or around Sugar Land, there is a NEW Whataburger opening up on Wednesday. I have watched them build this sucker from the dirt up and it is finally opening, YAY!
Restaurant will open at 11 am and the first 20 patrons in line will win a free year supply of Whataburger (1 free Whataburger each week for a year. Don't have time to camp out to win? Whataburger is also offering five raffle winners* a chance too :)

The new Whataburger can be found @ 10315 Hwy 6 at W. Bellfort Rd (next to the Home Depot).

*Must be 18+ to win the free Whataburger.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE their (large /:) vanilla milkshakes!

Post a Comment