Monday, October 17, 2011

Kodak Free 20 Prints and a Photo Contest


For a limited time, when you "Like" Kodak on Facebook, you'll get a coupon for 20 free 4X6 instant prints from your Facebook account! (coupon valid Oct 17-23rd)
Your photos will be ready in minutes and you can redeem your coupon at your favorite KODAK Picture Kiosk retailer.
Available at CVS Pharmacy, Target, Bartell Drugs, Discount Drug Mart, Lewis Drugs, Ritz Camera.

More photo prizes! To sweeten the pot, Kodak has also partnered with the popular Tumblr blog, My Parents Were Awesome, during free prints week to turn those vintage photos of mom and dad into timeless tangible reminders of the “good ol’ times.” Stop reminiscing over those nostalgic photos while huddled around a computer screen and share the hard copy! Submit your awesome photos to My Parents Were Awesome Facebook Page or Tumblr throughout Free Prints Week and enter to win a Kodak prize package.
Good luck and let me know if you win :)

In trying to decide where to use your prints, maybe this will sway your decision.
When at CVS today, when I scanned my card I received a $2 off $10 photo purchase CRT. Combining with these might net me a few more freebies :) (*also I chose CVS and my coupon says good until 10-26)
Or, if you are on foursquare, each time you check in to Ritz Camera you get 5 free prints, so 25 with that and this promo!
Target makes you buy 5 to get your 20 free :(

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment