Sunday, October 9, 2011

HOT! Free money at Safeway (Randalls)!


Sorry for the sideways picture, my computer is acting up this morning.
This is a HOT deal today only. In the Randalls ad, there is a deal where you get a $10 oynso for spending $75 or more in a single transaction. Well, it seems this is working on Safeway gift cards. My coupon bud went and purchased a $75 Safeway gift card and received the $10 catalina. Then she did it again! Bought a $75 Safeway gift card, paid with the previous gift card and she got ANOTHER $10 catalina! WOW!!!!
If you plan on being in or near a Randalls you may just want to test this deal out today!

Thanks Courtney for the picture and scenario :)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Mariah Washington said...

WOW! I guess I'll be going out in the rain after all!

Anonymous said...

This deal is good again.

Post a Comment