Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HOT!!!! High Value Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals IP!


WOW!!! If you go here and like Hy-Vee on facebook, you will be given a link to print a coupon for $2 off any one Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals Juice Drink! Coupon does say redeem at Hy-Vee but it is a manufacturer coupon. Awesome coupon! Coupon has 30 days until expiration so plenty of time to find a deal.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if these are included in the 5 for 5 sale at HEB? Would make them free if they are.

katycouponers said...

Anon, I attempted to check at lunch but the new Sugar Land store is apparantly not participating in that sale because there was NO Old Orchard for $1 in the store.
The Healthy Balance was $2, the regular was $2.38 and the Natural was $2.78.
Make sure your store is participating before purchasing your Old Orchard :)

KC said...

I'm so happy my HEB has these mark down to 5 for $5, my HEB is the one on Fry and Park Row,even if they don't have it in stock I could price match it at Walmart.

Post a Comment