Thursday, October 13, 2011

Heb Ad - Oct 12th - 18th


Heb Marketplace in Sugar Land (Hwy 6 and University) is now open and they still have a special Grand Opening ad. I will feature these first for those local to Sugar Land, then I will feature my local stores ad after.
Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
Also note, HEB accepts coupons at face value. You can review their coupon policy here.

Sugar Land MarketPlace ad:
$1.97/lb Boneless Beef Top Sirloin Steaks (limit 2 packages with $10 additional purchase)

$1.97/lb Boneless Center Cut Pork Loin Chops

.97 Organic Celery

$2.50 Personal Size Seedless Watermelon

$1.98 Lysol Disinfecting wipes after .50 in store coupon
*try me free rebate

$25 HEB Gift Card with prescription at the pharmacy

MY ad:
5 for $5 Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dr Pepper or Lipton Tea (limit 5 with $10 additional purchase)
-.55 Pepsi Max blinkies(found at Randalls)
-.55 Dr Pepper hangtags
= as low as .45

5 for $5 HCF Large Grade A Eggs 1 dozen (limit 5 with $10 additional purchase)

5 for $5 Shedd's Spread Country Crock 2 pack
-.40 IP
=.60 each

5 for $1 Pears

3 for $1 Texas Grown Corn

3 for $1 Cucumbers

Buy Energizer max batteries 8 pk AA or AAA or 4 pk C or D or 2 pk 9 V
Get free HEB 1 gallon milk

$1.18 Barilla Pasta
Buy 1 Barilla Whole Grain or blue box get 1 free with in store coupon
-.55 insert 9-18 SS
= .63 for 2 or .33 each

Make sure you check your local ad, as two of my coupon buds (one in Katy and one in Pasadena area) have 5 for $5 Old Orchard juice in their ad!  I plan on heading to Katy tomorrow to check this out!

Stay tuned for my post of all the "B" coupons I found in store

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Larraine Richardson said...

Stephanie

A few months ago on the news they did a story about the prices being different at other heb stores. A manager told them you can pm the different heb stores. So if hamburger us is in one ad on fry rd the mason rd store would pm it even though it wasn't it their ad. I haven't tried it but thought it was interesting to know .

Post a Comment