Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Freebirds- THANK YOU!


This is not exactly a deal post but I have been begging and begging for this event and today it finally arrived!
Going to college in College Station, I got my first taste of a Freebirds burrito. I was reluctant to go to a place that only sold burritos as I had thoughts of Taco Bell in my head. My friend forced me there anyway and WOW! I have been hooked ever since. Then the cruel world let me graduate and move th Houston where at the time there were ZERO Freebirds. Slowly Freebirds has been creaping into different parts of Houston and I have been spamming their facebook page to open one in Sugar Land, as I don't eat out as much for dinner as I would for lunch.
Finally Freebirds heard my cries and I am proud to report, Sugar Land TX NOW has a Freebirds World Burrito!!!!!! It is on 59 and Williams Trace in the same building as the Outback Steakhouse.
Save the Bird, Eat a Monster!!!!!! WHOOP!

For those of you in Katy, don't fret, you will be getting one November 10th!

disclaimer: I was not reimbursed or compensated in any way for this post I just really really wanted a freebirds!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment