Sunday, October 9, 2011

HOT Toys R Us Game deal - Coupons expire TODAY!!!!


Wow, this is a pretty HOT deal right now going on at Toys R Us, wish I had the coupons for it!
Toys R Us has several Hasbro games on sale and with that they are offering bonus savings.  With a $25 purchase, you will get bonus savings of $5 and with a $30 purchase you can get a bonus savings of $10.
Combine that offer with the $3 and $5 coupons that came out in one of the 9-11 SS (my paper didn't get it for some reason, but others in town did get these)
These coupons expire today so you would need to go now.

Deal scenario:
4 of the $5.99 games
1 of the $8.99 games
= $32.95
-4 $3 insert for the $5.99 games
-1 $5 insert for the $8.99 games
-$10 bonus savings
=$5.95 for 5 games OR $1.19 each

Awesome deal to add to your gift closet or to donate during Christmas time :)
Thanks Guest259 in my chat for the heads up on this deal.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Julie said...

There were printable coupons for these I believe on the hasbro website, I got the info from clippin with Carrie. They also expire today!

Post a Comment