Friday, October 7, 2011

Safeway (Randalls) ad - Oct 5th - 11th


Sorry for the delay in posting the Randalls deals. I got my ads late and just forgot and now I have to go online to view the ad because it appears I misplaced mine(from price matching I guess?)
Anyway, here are the deals I see:

$1.77 boneless skinless chicken breast

$1.50 BC potatoes
-.50/2 IP or insert
= $1 each (ok if you need instant potatoes)

$1.50 White mushrooms 8 oz

$2 Motts apple juice 64 oz
-$2/2 MDA booklet coupon booklet from Randalls
= $1 each

$1 Nivea lip
-$1 insert 10-1
= FREE

$1 Pantry Essentials cheese slices 16 oz

$1 U by Kotex pantiliners
-$1 IP
=FREE

.89 Pepsi 2 liters (Max is included, thanks Anon)
-.55 Pepsico insert last weekend or blinkies
= .34 each!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

ortacards said...

I got a rain check on the Nivea lip since they were out and I will try to use the $3 off 2 coupons

katycouponers said...

ortacards, you should try to use the $1/1 coupons at randalls and use the $3/2 with price match at walmart for overage ;)

Anonymous said...

My husband drinks any kind of soda so I always watch soda prices. I noticed pepsi on sale for .89 and in store it included Pepsi Max. There’s a .55 coupon in the 10/2 Pepsico insert for pepsi max. Made for a 2 liter of soda for 34 cents. Just thought I’d mention it!

katycouponers said...

Anon, I was gonna put the pepsi but I was not sure if the max was included, thanks for confirming. There are also .55 blinkies in front of the Pepsi Max at the primary store I shop :)

Post a Comment