Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sellers Bros Deals Oct 5th - 11 th


Sellers Bros has 12 grocery locations around Houston. Find one near you here. Sellers Bros advertises they double coupons up to .50.  I really like their produce prices as they are really hard to beat and we rarely have coupons for those. (They are awesome to price match at Walmart :)
You can find their coupon policy here.

$1 Kieke's Grade A white only eggs dozen

10 for $5 Libbys canned vegetables (limit 10 per family with $10 additional purchase)
-$1/4 8-28 RP  insert
=.25 each wyb 4

.88/lb Green or red seedless or red globe grapes

$2.50 Sweet Red Watermelon

.99/lb Red or Black Plums or Pluots, White Nectarines or White Peaches

15 for $1 Key Limes

$1.50 Langers 64 oz Apple Juice

HOT!!!$1.50 Old Orchards Cranberry Naturals 64 oz
-$1 IP 
=.50

$1.50 Zest bathsoap 3 pk Aqua only
-$1 insert 9-11 SS
=.50

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

houstonmom said...

Hi ZM sorry this question has nothing to do with tis post but where would you use the $10/2 Pampers huge box of Cruisers(112ct or above)or Baby Dry (136count or above) coupon it expires 11/25/11 that came out this last Sunday in the Houston Chron?the Baby dry is 18.97 at Walmart. Is that a good price or old on to the Q's? Haven't bought diapers in years and can't find anyone talking about this Q anywhere TIA

katycouponers said...

houstonmom, I have grabbed prices from several stores but to tell you the truth, I don't think the boxes are any cheaper than the jumbo packs with coupons and diaper deals. I am still looking for a deal for my niece and will be sure to blog about one if I find it.

Post a Comment