Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Coupon booklet at HEB


I ran into HEB today to confirm I was not imagining the $1 Kraft Mayo coupon (I was not, it is for $1 off any Kraft Mayo 22 oz +, a blinkie)

While there, there was a endcap with this Nestle booklet with coupons (there were several!)
All coupons are manufacturer coupons that state Only at Heb on the bottom and all expire 10-31-11
.55 Nestle Tollhouse refrigerated cookie dough 16 -16.5 oz
$1/2 Juicy juice products
$1 Stouffer's Family Size or Party Size Entree 22-96 oz
.55 Nestle fun size candy 9.2 oz +
.55/2 Carnation Evaporated milk
$1/3 Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets brand sandwiches 6.5-9 oz
$1/2 Digiorno rising crust pizzas 25.2 -32.7 oz
$1/2 Dreyer's slow churned shakes or Dreyer's Smoothies

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

And who doesn't love saving $$!?

Happy blogoversary :)

Casey said...

Wow, thank you so much for detailing out the senerios at each store! This really helps!

I haven't got a chnce to go to any stores this week. Since the coupon doesn't expire sometime Nov. I guess I still have some time to wait for a better deal.

Post a Comment