Monday, October 24, 2011

HOT! Mr Sticker Texas State Inspection - Just $18!!!!!


WOW! I just got this deal in email from SweetJack, a new daily deals site.
If you own a car, you can't afford NOT to buy this deal.  Mr Sticker is offering a state inspection with emissions testing for just $18!!!!! Like I said WOW!!!  Mr Sticker has 12 locations in Houston to choose from and you have a year from the date of purchase to use your certificate.
Awesome.
To find a Mr Sticker near you, here is their website.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

qrazyguy said...

Thanks for the heads up on this! I just ordered one through your referral link :-)

katycouponers said...

Thanks! This is a pretty hot deal, never thought I would see a coupon for a car inspection.

Btw I've got some readers missing you in chat, lol

Post a Comment