Monday, October 24, 2011

Dollar General - Monster Clearance sale tomorrow


OMG!!!! I just got an email that makes me wish I didn't have to work tomorrow!!!
If you live around a Dollar General, you might want to add them to your early list tomorrow for this clearance blow out.  Starting tomorrow at opening time, ALL Lawn and Garden, Swim/Summer Toys and Green Dot home clearance will be just .10 each!!!!  As an added bonus they might have select clearance apparel at $1 or less.  Sale items will vary by location and I am sure they will sell out FAST.

I would love my readers to send pics of the deals they get as I don't even work clsoe enough to a Dollar General to sneak over at lunch time :(

If you have any other Dollar General shopping to do later in the week, they are offering a $5 off $25 Friday only.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment