Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Food Fair Deals Oct 19-25th


Food Fair doubles and triples coupons. Find out more about their policy here and find a location near you here.
Here are the items I think are decently priced.

$1.66/lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenders

$1.89/lb Pork Country Style Pork Ribs Family Pack

$1.29 Texas FResh 8 oz whole or sliced mushrooms

.66/lb Calabacita Squash

$1.69 La Creme 16 oz creamer
-bogo free Oct 2011 All You Magazine OR
$1/2 IP
Rebate for try me free
=as good as 2 for profit of $1.69 with bogo All You and rebate
or .69 for 2 after ip and rebate

Free Colortex Bigger Mopper Paper Towels
Limit 1 with internet coupon

In store ad:
.99 Grimmway California baby carrots 1 lb

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment