Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fiesta Deals Oct 12-18th


Fiesta takes coupons but does not double or triple. Also, Fiesta does not accept internet printed coupons. Fiesta has locations in Houston, Austin and Dallas/Fort Worth. To find a store near you, go here.

I believe Fiesta ads due vary in price slightly depending on the local competition. Prices listed reflect what is in my home mailer store ad as I have never seen Fiesta post their ads online.
I will add anything from the in store ad after I pick one up tomorrow.

$1.47/lb Farm Tender Fresh Never Frozen Boneless Skinless Fryer Breast (limit 2 with $1o addtl purchase)

4 for $1 Gala Apples

5 for $1 Bartlett Pears

$1.49 Planter's Peanut Butter 16.3 oz
*Peanut butter prices are about to rise significantly stock up now!!!!
-$1.25/3 booklet on holiday display
=$3.22 for 3 or 1.07 each




.77 Kraft Handi snack pudding 4 pack

$1.50 Danonino yogurt 6 pack
*hoping for some new coupons?

.69 each Large Red Bell Peppers

$1.49 Locally Grown Sliced Mushrooms 8 oz

$3.99 Blue Bell 1/2 gallon (limit 2)
*You cannot use the $1 IP at Fiesta, but if you price match, you can at Walmart!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment