Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HOT!!!! New Coupon booklet found at HEB


I walked HEB today during lunch and again after work and will post about the store coupons and deals I found around the store in a bit, but I wanted to highlight this new display that I found at two different stores today!

The reason this display is so important is because one of the coupons included gives you a discount on Planters peanut butter. Here is a closeup of the booklet and the coupons attached to the back.

The reason the peanut butter coupon is so important is because peanut butter prices are about to go crazy. You might have missed my mention of this in my matchups last night. (here is the article discussing this increase).
Right now, the following stores have the Planters peanut butter on sale for $1.49 or $1.50: Foodarama, Fiesta and Food Fair. If you can secure an ad, you can always buy there or price match at Walmart and with this coupon, you can get a jar as low as ~ $1.09.  If you don't have any of those stores near you, Walgreens will be putting it on sale for $1.50 the week after next, so start hunting down these booklets so you can get it for ~ $1 a jar if you are willing to purchase the Planters brand.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

3 comments:

Mariah Washington said...

Awesome! I'll be checking my HEB on friday!

Rosanna said...

Pooh, you could stack it with the target q!!

Casey said...

Where did you find these? I walked around my HEB twice this afternoon, didn't see anything like this?

Post a Comment