Saturday, October 8, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles at Walmart - What are you looking for?


I have been getting a ton of questions as to what you are looking for at Walmart for the Scrubbing Bubbles. I had a generous reader send me a picture of hers so you know what you are looking for. Apparantly this box is different from the regular stock because of the yellow coloring down one side. Keep in mind these are NOT regular merchandise, so you might have to walk the store to find a display of them, as they most likely will not be on the regular aisle. In Sugar Land I noticed them near an endcap still in the cardboard boxes, so easy to miss!

Thanks Sandy for sending the picture for my readers :)

Edit to add this picture from Sugar Land Walmart (90A and Hwy 6)
Here is the "display" that is at the local Sugar Land store near and end cap.  This picture was taken Saturday (today) at 12:50 pm

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which wm in sl did u find this. I went to 90 & 6 and couldn't find it. When does this sale end.

katycouponers said...

Anon, that is the store. I just added a picture I took today of what appears to be left of the spot. They might have more in the back but I didn't ask as I have no coupons so just took picture for readers sake

rosanna said...

funny story about these: my 4 y/o son saw the commercial for it and said, "Wow, mom, we need one of those. We could get one for your birthday!"
I held back a laugh and said, "Wow, you DO that for ME?"
His response was, "Yeah, 'cause my potty is STINKY."

katycouponers said...

Rosanna that is pretty funny. How nice of him :P

Anonymous said...

Nivea is still on sale for .99 at Randall's this week (as of 10/14) even though it is not in the ad. Great if you still have your $3/2 or $1/1 coupons to use.

Post a Comment