Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kroger CartBuster Deal of the Day and a few Random Finds


I got an email today from Kroger letting me know that Kroger is doing their Cartbuster deal and with it they are also doing their Deal of the Day. The Deal of the Day is a daily ecoupon you can load to your card for use in Kroger. Go here to load the coupon. You will need to return daily through October 25th to get the daily deal if interested. Please note per the coupon policy, you cannot use a paper coupon for an item that you have an ecoupon redeemed.

I didn't really see anything in the ad that jumped out at me as a great price. I did walk a store today looking for new blinkies and found the following items I took pictures of:


If you notice, the sticker on these states $5.99 with card. Now I didn't see a price sign ANYWHERE so if these do NOT ring up $5.99 you could certainly argue your case. If you still have any MDA Safeway coupon booklets you should have a $3 off coupon making them $2.99.

Walking by a display of Diet DP ten 12 packs I noticed these save $1 on a DP Ten 12 pack wyb 2 any other DP 12 packs.
There was also a display with Pepsi 12 or 20 packs with peelies for $1 off but I didn't get a pic of that one (my mom called me and I can't talk and take pics)
There was also a hang tag on some Pepsi 1.5 liters but I didn't pay close enough attention to those (sorry I cannot drink Pepsi).

And finally, I noticed these Pirate Booty


That sums up my finds.
Oh wait, Totinos pizza rolls were $1 so IF we still had triples they would be free.  I guess that will help anyone that reads me in a region that still has doubles/triples.

These pictures were taken at the Hwy 6/Bissonnet Kroger.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

H6 & bissonet kroger is more coupon friendly than the one at w airport n 6. They allow coupons w their clearance/manager's specials unlike the latter.

Post a Comment