Saturday, October 8, 2011

CVS deals ending today- Did you get your Huggies diapers and Listerine Zero?


I have to admit, I am way behind on shopping the drug stores this week, but yesterday I did stop to pick up the Huggies Slip on diapers for my niece. They are a pretty good deal.
If you store does not have them, make sure to ask for a raincheck!

Here is how that deal looks:

$8.99 Huggies Little Movers Slip on Diapers
-$3 insert 9-11 SS
-$2 SavingStar*
Earn $1 ECB
Final Price: $2.99 pack

*You need to save the SavingStar coupon to your CVS card here before going to store. This will not come off at the register like normal ecoupons but will be put in an account you can cash out when you reach $5 savings.

Another deal you might consider jumping on (or getting a raincheck!) is the Listerine Zero.

The Listerine Zero 500 ml is on sale for $3.99
-$2 IP
Earns a $2 Extra buck
Final Price : FREE
You can do this deal twice! SWEET
Again, at CVS if they are out of stock, you can get a raincheck for the sale price AND the extra bucks. I just printed the Listerine coupon today and it doesn't expire for 30 days so plenty of time to wait for them to restock!

Edit: I just got back from the CVS on Hwy 6 and First Colony Blvd and they are out of Listerine so I got me my raincheck :) YIPPEE!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment