Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cellfire Coupons Reset Today


Cellfire has reset their loadable coupons today. I was excited to see a few different coupons this time around, but I was also happy to see the Sara Lee bread coupon reset.  If you loaded them last time, you should have two of each now.  Last time I went to Randalls and purchased a single loaf of bread, both coupons came off.  I don't know if this a glitch or not, but that is what happened. (I posted about that here)
The policy is that you cannot combine paper coupons with electronic coupons so I did not use my printable, but this came out just as good anyway :)
I always load ALL the coupons to my Randalls card since their register will let me choose my loadables OR my paper coupon (unlike Kroger forcing you to use loadable if you load them).  If I don't see the coupons come off my order, I just have them apply my paper coupons instead.

Just head over here to load your coupons. Then don't forget to head over to Shortcuts and load those coupons up too.

Also, for those of you in New York, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri, if you have a D'Agostino or Harps Food near you, these stores have been added to the Cellfire family.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is a little off topic, but I was wondering if u had any scenarios for the randalls 30% off in store frozen food coupon? You always have the BEST scenarios...thanks

Lisa

katycouponers said...

awww thanks Lisa. I actually went today to get a few prices, but didn't have much time so hopefully by Friday and can get my act together and find a deal. I am going to try to finish the remaining store matchups tonight and highlight a few things I saw out and about today.

Post a Comment