Thursday, October 13, 2011

HOT! Barilla Pasta Sauce for .49 at HEB


Wow! If you go to Barilla's facebook page you can end up with a HOT deal on Barilla spaghetti sauce. Just like their page and send a virtual hug to a friend, when you do, Barilla will donate $1 to and will give you a link to print a $1 coupon for pasta sauce.
Take that printable to HEB and combine with this B store coupon to get pasta sauce for just .49 a jar!


*Note, currently there are issues with the facebook page providing the coupon. Hopefully they get this fixed soon, (thanks facebook friends for testing for me this morning :)  Working NOW!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Casey said...

I didn't see this B coupon at my HEB today. Is it for this week? Thank you!

katycouponers said...

Casey, I found these in front of the pasta at one store and on a display in another store. I saw them in both stores I was in so they should be universal (I hope)

Post a Comment