Friday, March 9, 2012

Zaycon Foods - Ground Beef Event coming to Houston Area!!!!


Yay!!! I stocked up on chicken at the Zaycon chicken event(I did split a box with a friend) and now I am excited they are offering the ground beef! I have been waiting for this as I am down to my last two pounds and the 93/7 has been getting pricy in store.  I will admit, when I first started buying ground beef I would be 80/20 not really understanding the difference.  Well, the rare occassion my husband LETS(read: forces) me to cook, I have definitely noticed the difference.
Zaycon will be taking orders between now and Saturday March 24th (or until sold out) on their ground beef campaign.  They have confirmed a pick up location in Katy, YAY!

Go here to see if your area has a pick up location.
The 93/7 ground beef is $3.27/lb (sold in 40 lb case) or if you want 80/20 hamburger patties, those are $2.89/lb(sold in 20 lb case).

Update: I did look at Randalls ad and it appears the 93/7 is on sale at Randalls this week for $2.99/lb for a savings of $2.20/lb off regular price.  I guess when I was looking for it, I never realized I was not catching it on sale.  Most the times the ad just list ground beef but does not list the fat content to my eyes have learned to skim over that.
SO, if you don't want to run out and buy up 40 lbs, head to Randalls BEFORE Tuesday to catch the sale! I know I will so I can have taco night this week :D
Thanks Anon

Last chance to sign up for out coupon class tomorrow
. Let me know if you want a spot as a walk in.


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its cheaper at Randall's 2.99lb

katycouponers said...

is that a sale price, I have not seen it that cheap when pricing it at randalls or heb for the 93/7?

Anonymous said...

Yes, its a sales price. I always buys this. It goes on sale about every 6 to 8 weeks for 2.99 lb.

katycouponers said...

Thanks Anon, I have gotten so used to ignoring the advertised hamburger prices since the smaller stores (food town, fiesta etc) just list a price and never the fat content. Got so used to ignoring them guess I didn't realize they put them on sale. Will be hitting up Randalls on Sunday to load up!
I have updated the post to let others know.

Post a Comment