Monday, March 19, 2012

Kroger - Money Maker on Heluva Dip, free got2B and tearpad alert


Today, my friend Greenie told me how she got paid to buy some Heluva Dip at Kroger.
The Heluva Dips are on sale for $1.25 through tomorrow. She found .75 blinkies right in front of the products (there is also an insert for .75 in the 1-22 SS).  When you purchase 3 in a single transaction, you get a $3 OYNSO.
So, your transaction will looking like this:
3 Heluva Dips $1.25 each = $3.75
-3 $.75 coupons
=$1.50 but get back $3 OYNSO, profit of $1.50
*Be careful to check dates and Greenie said many were short dated or already expired.

Also, if you have any got2B $3 off coupons left, they are currently on sale through tomorrow for $3 at Kroger, thus FREE!!!

And finally, be sure to look for this Quaker Real Medleys Display to score yourself a try me free rebate form!
What goodies are you finding at your local Kroger?

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment