Friday, March 30, 2012

Kroger - Cleaning Stuff Cheap Enough for me!


I honestly do NOT know how long this particular deal is good for (and neither do my closest coupon buds - they know who they are :D)
Clorox Clean Up sprays are $1.99 at Kroger if you buy 4 participating cleaning products (same deal as the sponge deal I posted here)
If you have been around the HEB pharmacy recently you might happen to have some coupons for $1 off any Clorox Wipes (35ct +) or Clorox cleaning products (32 oz+).  If you do, you are in luck!
Buy 4 for the Kroger promo and use 4 $1 off coupons to bring your total down to $3.96, then get a $2.50 oynso.  Here is the kicker!  We know the promo is spend $9 on Clorox get $2.50 back, but it seems it is working on regular shelf price.  Second kicker, all the research has shown this promo was supposed to end yesterday but it was still triggering the catalina TODAY. So, not sure how long the cat is printing, but still not a BAD deal.

And if that is up your alley, reader GlennJ is always a wealth of coupon deals and here is what was shared in comments in case you don't read those :D
Scrubbing Bubbles, Pledge, and Lysol all have manuf coupons/IPS and  SavingStar coupons and are part of this buy 4 save $4 promo.  And some Febreze products were .49 after home mailer and promo (with luck this post will lure GlennJ out of the dark to post more details for you guys :D)

Unrelated to this promo(again still GlennJ talking here)
Instyle mag $5
-$2 IP
-$2 SavingStar
=$1

People mag (KC talking- these are $3.99 correct?)
-$1 IP (I personally don't see this anymore???)
-$1 SavingStar
=$1.99

And finally my own contribution.  Yes that is my personal pic of my Clorox clean up, I caved and went to Kroger, and while there I noticed the Lysol toilet bowl cleaner for .97 on the same promo (must buy 4 participating items to get this price)
There is a .50/2 printable here that would be awesome if we still had doubles!

Here is the pic

Thanks Mayra on the heads up on the Clorox deal!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

GlennJ said...

Consider myself lured! :D

Unfortunately I'm out of town for the next few days and can't give you too many specifics as far as prices. I think you already have some of the best deals pictured(Chlorox, Lysol, Brillo sponges).
Febreeze Air Effects and Set & Refresh were $1.49 at my store and the recent Home Made Simple mailer had $1/1 Qs for both (there are probably also newspaper Qs and eQs out there as well).

People IP still appears under my zip: 76110 (coupons.com)

Will check back later to see if I can provide more details - just ask!

Post a Comment