Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fisher Price Love and Play Puppy - Check your Homemailers

I have been behind on keeping up on deals lately due to my new position at work. I am sorry for that, but want to tell some of you, you might want to double check your mail.
Totally Target posted about this Love and Learn puppy with an IP that WAS available here(it isn't now, but posted link in case it resets).
I missed that printable so was sad I was not going to be able to get one of these for under $4.
Well, I stayed up organizing my coupons last night and noticed I got a homemailer of Fisher Price coupons.

  I assume these were from signing up at their website at some point.  Anyway, inside this homemailer was a $5 off coupon for the puppy.  Combine that with the sale at Target and the 50% off coupon in the Target ad, and I got one awesome gift to add to the gift closet :D
Make sure you check your recent mail as you might have gotten this coupon too!
Inside that homemailer, there is also a coupon for $10 off a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Table.
This is $44 - 50% coupon in ad or via text (text Easter to 827438) - $10 homemailer = $12!
And the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Pup Playhouse

$19 - 50% in ad coupon or text - $5 homemailer = $4.50.


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment