Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Planter Peanut Butter $1/1 IP - .99 for a jar


Right now on the Walmart site, you can print $1 off Planter's Peanut Butter. When you do, make sure to use your coupon at Food Town to get a 15 oz jar for just .99 after sale and coupon.
(more matchups to come later for Food Town!)

*I can't currently print so I am pretty sure this is a $1/1 as I printed it last week and that is what came up.
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Maria S. said...

Darn, and I just paid $2.96 at Walmart the day before yesterday. Just fyi anyone going to Walmart in Pearland on 518 at 288, MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR AD WHEN PRICE MATCHING. I know for sure Walmart was advertising no ad needed to price match a few months ago, they wouldn't do it. I rarely price match, and rarely go to Walmart, and usually had the ad with me when I did price match, just didn't have it with me this time because the trip wasn't planned.

Post a Comment