Monday, March 12, 2012

Randalls (Safeway) - A few good deals with the in ad coupons

I stopped into Randalls today to get a few more boxes of Raisin Bran with the most recent coupons I was able to print again.  While there, I grabbed an ad (for the $1.99 in ad Raisin Bran coupon) and noticed a few other items that are pretty decently priced.

Ocean Spray fruit snacks are $1.49 with in ad coupon.  Combine that with the .50 insert in today's SS (or the 2/5 GM) and they are just .49 for the first box.
Ken's 16 dressing is $1.19 after in ad coupon, combine with $1 insert from today's SS and pay just .19 :D
And, for those of you that still have some Kleenex $1/1 insert coupons, you should be able to make a profit of .21 each buying them at Randalls with this in ad coupon or price matching this at Walmart :D

Don't forget, if you are buying the Raisin Bran, you will get a free milk catalina if you buy 4 in a single transaction.  Also, the Eggos are still a great deal with the insert coupons in RP today and the frozen food catalina that goes through the end of the month.  I am hoping there are some better deals next week for this frozen food cat.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what insert was the kleenex coupon in? just want to see if I still have it. thanks
Tanya

Post a Comment