Thursday, March 29, 2012

FREE Sponges at Kroger - are you sponge worthy?


(sorry, couldn't help myself on the title :P)
My friend Courtney once again sent me this image to post to the blog. Courtney found these Brillo Estracell sponges at her Kroger for .49 when you buy in groups of 4.  Combine that sale price with the $1/2 insert 1-29 RP (expires 3-31!) and get them for FREE.  A great filler for stores that have issues with giving overage is the Reach dental floss.  They are priced at $1.05 so with the $1 insert 3-4 RP they will be .05. Buy 1 for each 4 sponges you buy and pay .01!

If you don't see any sponges on the shelves, you might want to walk the store looking for a display box with these inside!

If you buy at least 8 in a transaction, don't forget to get your eggs for .88 a dozen (limit 3 with $10 additional purchase).


Thanks Courtney


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that episode on Seinfield. It was great when Elaine was hoarding all the "sponges"......LOL...good reminder of that hilarious show...

Lisa

GlennJ said...

Unfortunately, my local Kroger was out of these sponges when I went by, but I still ended up getting some other items from the same promotion. Scrubbing Bubbles, Pledge, and Lysol all had MQs/IPs AND SavingStar Qs available. And some Febreeze products were 49¢ after home mailer Q and promo discount.

Unrelated to the promo, there were a couple of decent deals on magazines: InStyle ($5) has a $2CouponNetwork IP and $2 SavingStar offer. People has a $1 Coupons.com IP and $1 SavingStar offer.

I think I've bought more at Kroger in the past month than I have the rest of the year! Will see how long the deals last...

Post a Comment