Sunday, March 25, 2012

Walgreens run - HOT Clearance find

I went to Walgreens today and came across the following clearance my coupon bud Jeanne told me to look for.  The Olay silk whimsy(pink) and purely pristine(blue) bodywash and bar soap is on clearance for $2.29 each.  Even better, they are on sale for buy 1 get 1 50% off.  If you still have your $2 P&G insert coupons, you can get them free (or overage*)
I combined my purchase with the Menthol spray purchase this week since I had a RR to roll.  The overage paid down my OOP.  On my second transaction I got the Glade Impressions deal I posted about here with my $2 IP(no longer available) You can still print a $1.25 here or $1 here.  I paid pennies out of pocket after $3.49 sale price and coupon ,and got back $1.50 RR :D

*My store does not have the new registers, so I am unsure how this works out with them.  You should still be able to get the Olay free per their coupon policy :D

Thanks Jeanne for the heads up


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Thanks! I found the Olay bar soap and body wash priced at $2.29 at the Walgreens I shop at as well. I wouldn't have thought to look at them if I hadn't seen your trip here.

Anonymous said...

they were on sale at my wags too, not marked but i asked the cashier to do a price check. only problem was that she would not let me use the second q because the cost of the item was less than face value and she said she could not adjust....so a lost for me and them.

Post a Comment