Friday, March 16, 2012

Digiorno Dipping Strips Pizzas - 2 for $1.48 after promo at Randalls

WOW!!!!! Here is another HOT deal at Randalls for those of you working the frozen food catalina(Buy any $10 worth of items, get $5 oynso of NEW frozen items)
These Digiorno Pizza Dipping Strips are NEW so you can actually ROLL this catalina onto itself.
Your local Randalls (Tom Thumb, Safeway) should have these on sale for $5 each.  There is also an in ad coupon bringing them down to $4.49 each.  BUT, when you purchase the first set, you will get a coupon for $2.50/2 that prints at the catalina machine.  AND you will get the $5 oynso for purchasing $10 worth of ANY frozen items.  SO, your transactions should look like this:

Transaction #1:
2 Digiorno pizza dippers $10
-$1.02 - in ad coupon for $4.49 pricing
= $8.98 oop, earn $5 oynso, and get $2.50/2 catalina for Digiorno dipping strips


Transaction #2:
2 Digiorno pizza dippers $10
-$1.02 - in ad coupon for $4.49 pricing
-$2.50/2 catalina coupon for the pizzas
-$5 oynso on new frozen items
= $1.48 oop, earn $5 oynso, and get $2.50/2 catalina for Digiorno dipping strips

Rinse and repeat!


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The total with the instore coupon will be under $10 so will it still work?

katycouponers said...

I have personally done this deal 3 times and it worked each time for me :D

susan said...

the $5 cat printed on the digorno (though the $2.5/2 cat did not print for me) however the $5 cat did not print on the California Pizza Kitchen pizzas.

Anonymous said...

Pearland store is out of stock.

Kim said...

I did this deal yesterday & the $2.50 cat didn't print for me either. Randall's was really nice though, when I told the lady it was suppose to print a $2.50 cat she did my transactions manually & just took the 2.50 off for me. I wanted to try this at another store before the sale ends, do you think the catalina offer is over maybe?

Post a Comment