Saturday, March 3, 2012

Heb - A few P&G Scenarios

First, take note this promotion is a little different than the previous ones. While you still have to purchase $30 of P&G products to get the $10 oynso catalina, you cannot use this catalina until after 3/14.  To add to that, you also have to spent $30 in your followup transaction to use the catalina.
But, if you shop at HEB enough, it is still a pretty good deal.  My mom lives in a town where HEB is the only grocery store (Walmart is the only other place with groceries) so if I know I won't use all mine I earn, I will just give some to my mom to finish up on her grocery shopping.  One more thing to keep in mind is the coupon also does state there is a limit of 1 redemption per household per day.

Ok, so now that you know the new rules, here are a few scenarios I have put together that I plan on running(or have ran)

The best coupon I see in the new P&G coupon insert from this weekend is the Swiffer bogo!  I am trying to work most my scenarios around this coupon.
2 Swiffer refills $7.97 each
2 Swiffer 360 starter kits $4.44 each
3 Nice and Easy Hairdye clearanced @ 2.50 each
=$32.32
-$2 - 2  $1 off Swiffer YQ (hand this coupon over BEFORE the bogo or else the register will auto-deduct the wrong value)
-$15.94 - 2 Buy kit get free refill on Swiffer
-$6 - 3 $2 Clairol Hair color
=$8.38, and earned the $10 oynso

Also, the $7.50 in hairdye will count toward my $50 purchase for the $15 Rebate.
OR


2 Swiffer refills $7.97 each
2 Swiffer 360 starter kits $4.44 each
1 Vicks $3.88
1 Puffs tissue $1.35
=$30.05
-$2 - 2  $1 off Swiffer YQ (hand this coupon over BEFORE the bogo or else the register will auto-deduct the wrong value)
-$15.94 - 2 Buy kit get free refill on Swiffer
-$2 - 1 $2 off any Vicks product homemailer I got with sampler this week
-$1.35 - free Puffs when you buy any Vicks product(excludes trial size and cough drops)
=$8.76, and earned the $10 oynso

OR, if you are looking for Pantene products, I did the following (sorry no pictures as I already gave the products to my mom:

6 Pantene products, 2 Shampoo, 2 Conditioner, 2 Stylers 3.49 each
4 Clairol Hairdyes clearance $2.50 each
= $30.94
-.94 - 2 3 for $10 Pantene YQ
-$9 - 3 $3/2 Pantene products
-$8 - 4 $2 off Clairol hairdye
= $14.07 oop and earned the $10 oynso


Just one week left to sign up for our coupon class being held March 10th. 


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment